Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,003 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
It's true... The words murmur on his lips, agreeing with Gracious first sentence. Life was always unpredictable, be it in good ways or bad and one was only left to do was to enjoy it and/or push through it. Yuelong falling apart was horrible for the man, who loved his home dearly, but the thought that he might spend more time with @Kukutux was a pleasant one.

He waits then, ever patiently. His ginger ears perked high in attentive nature as he listens to Gracious short story of time passed. The way she spoke, she did sound much like a youngster, setting out on an open path all to herself without any heading of where she might end up. But after some time, the pull the lands here did just that- pulled her back.

She had thought not to return back to Sagtannet and unknowing to the other of them the pack did not remain there to return to. Instead she came here and it was here she had found him, just where anyone who knew Aiolos might think of him to be.

Me? A rhetorical question and he tilts his head as he ponders where and what to tell. From their last time together, he figured... It had been the plan after Kalika and I left to form a pack together along the coast but... A frown. A shrug. But she left, I don't know where...I stayed on the coast, deciding to remain where I had chosen our home for awhile. Eventually I made a friend and in time she offered me place within their territory as it's guard and ranger. I've been on that island off the coast ever since. Actually, A small chuckle, still disbelieving at times how he had gotten to far. I have been leading it at my Empress side for some time now.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
when I go - by Aiolos - May 28, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - May 31, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - June 06, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - June 08, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - June 11, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - June 21, 2021, 11:11 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - July 05, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - July 09, 2021, 10:56 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - July 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - July 29, 2021, 06:37 PM