Hideaway Strath sakazuki
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s eyes never leave her form, deciding to watch her with hardly contained interest as she drops the fish softly between them. She’s oh so respectful; the Grandmaster appreciates it, but he feels it is unnecessary now — at least with him. 

That is until Nyra approaches. He finally removes his canary gaze from Satsu, shifting it to the pale war maiden. Her words aren’t harsh, but she demands answers. Kyn chuckles softly at her, but decides to have Nyra spare the poor woman.

“Go easy, dear.” He hums with a casual, breathy laugh. “I know her. Met her a few days ago.” He informs.

Yet when he looks back, she’s lowering herself before them — a clear sign of submission. No, he wouldn’t have it. He listens to her speak though, offering herself to the Saints. An unexpected turn of events. She seemed shocked at his brutality when they’d hunted the deer not too long ago. Would she be able to handle the might and ferocity the Saints have been known to have? Perhaps only time will tell, but he welcomes her with open arms.

As he states down at her, his smile fades some. “Rise. There’s no need to show such submission.” He reassures evenly. “Perhaps for Nyra, but not me.” The Grandmaster continues after a short pause, his smile beginning to form once more. “We welcome you into the Saints, but I will warn you, we are an aggressive pack to strangers. Brutal when want to be, but we look out for our own.”

An upwards tilt of his chin and an excited glint in his eyes show. “If you’re game for that, then welcome to the hunt, darling.”
Messages In This Thread
sakazuki - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 09, 2021, 07:48 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Kynareth Deagon - June 09, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: sakazuki - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 10, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Kynareth Deagon - June 10, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: sakazuki - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 11, 2021, 10:18 AM