Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He almost sees the disappointment in her eyes when he pulls away and that makes him ten times hungrier for her. He offers a knowing smirk as she gives him her own toothy smile with a confirmation of his answer. What can he say, he’s guilty. He wants to steal her away and defile her all night. Something he’s sure she wouldn’t have any qualms to. 

So they eat together. Kyn offers that he could help her take the remainder of the kill back to her pack after their lovely night of coupling if she so pleases. For now, even though he’s eaten, the Saint is hungry in a whole different sense. 

Even with the blood still splattering his coat and muzzle, he moves towards her. The brindle giant runs himself along her sensually, nuzzling a large head into the crook of her neck before nipping delightfully at her nape. He displays his desires on a silver platter for her. So dangerously hungry for her he knows this wouldn’t end well for either of them.  He doesn’t think of that in this moment though. His mind is filled with only her, the here, the right now.
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - July 28, 2021, 01:54 AM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM