Blacktail Deer Plateau i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Please skip me in future rounds, if there are any! I'll start a new thread and tag Meerk.

"It is wrong," thought Phox when Vesper spoke, but he kept it to himself. There wasn't time to dance around the morality of what Maegi and Mou had done. Every minute that stretched on and on between the last time the two others were seen was another minute wasted. Phox wrenched his gaze and mind away from Vesper, focusing his whole ass self on Maegi's words.

Meerkat, come with me. Maegi and Mou, you stay here in case they find their way back. There was a silent "don't lose the other two" in the mix, but Phox didn't verbalize it, knowing it would be too cruel. He could only hope that this search would not end the same way his search for Niamh had.

He felt the flood of emotions surrounding his mate try and push its way to the top, but he bottled them up, sealed it tight, and buried it deep. Later. You can process that later. Find the children.

Phox didn't waste time bickering about who should go and who should stay. He set his sights on the river to the west and marched forward, expecting Meerkat to be in tow.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner - by Phox - June 25, 2021, 07:44 AM