This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Set for today, 8/21/2021

Nyra searched high and low, calling for Alduin in between sniffs and looking in different places. 

So far, nothing.

The Overseer sighed, bringing her muzzle up from sniffing the underbrush to look around the area. No signs of others, not that she could tell anyway. 
A sad whine, and the Empress carried onward through the Heartwood, ears alert for any movement around her as she searched.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
136 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The sound of a search filled the air and Foxfur turned sharply toward it. He had not imagined that there would be another hunter in the woodland. The warrior had found remains of those who had rested and hunted, but their markings were more than a week old, and he had not been able to discern a scent from them.

The trail was cold and Foxfur did not know which direction to turn.

Curiosity picked at the warrior, and he prowled in the direction of the voice calling for a wolf named Alduin. The name was noble enough, but Foxfur had not crossed paths with one who carried his name.

When he set his sights on a white woman, Foxfur woofed out a greeting.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She continued her search with a look of worry, eyes full of stress when the chuff of greeting came.

Turning her face, she saw a wolf with beautiful markings. 
Beautiful, yet strange.

"I'm looking for a pup named Alduin. He's a dark pup with stripes and red eyes. Have you seen him?" She asked, desperation lining her voice.
Health (100/100)
136 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The pale wolf was quick to speak, offering a description of a young boy with red eyes and dark fur, striped. The indicators were specific enough that Foxfur knew he had not passed the child in his journey. He was not certain he had even seen a wolf who matched the description provided.

I greet you, and offer my apologies, the weary warrior said to her with a bow of his head. I too am searching for someone, a dark boy named Crowfeather. I have not seen your child Alduin.

The desperation that had filled her voice struck a chord with the warrior and he wavered his tail weakly toward her. How old is the boy? I will include him in my search.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra offered her own bow of greeting as the stranger did, shaking her head at the mention of a boy named Crowfeather. 
Little did she remember that she had indeed come across the dark seer once , though she was being a bully at the time. 

"Alduin is a few months old by now, a large pup for his age. I will keep an eye out for your Crowfeather as well." She replied.
Health (100/100)
136 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Large, several months old, Foxfur kept these indicators in the back of his mind. It would be an easy enough task to find this boy by sight alone, it seemed he was one who stood out quite well. 

The pale woman stated that she would also watch for the missing prince. To this, Foxfur nodded his head appreciatively. With enough wolves in the area helping him search, Crowfeather could not hide for long. At least, this was what the warrior hoped for. It had been long enough, the time he had spent away from Starsea. 

Your name? Should I offer it to the child Alduin if I find him? Where will you be stationed? 

These were important matters to determine before the wolf woman turned to leave.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ah, of course. Her name. 
Indeed, she forgot to give it. With a soft chuckle, the Warmaiden spoke her title.

"Nyra. Shortly I will be located in the canyon, in the mountains." She informed.

"Yours? If I find your Crowfeather?" 
Health (100/100)
136 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Nyra, he repeatedly with a firm nod.

The pale woman inquired his own at this point, for if she were to happen upon the runaway princeling. The warrior offered a tired smile at her chuckle, pleased that even in urgency there were moments of respite.

Foxfur, but please do not speak it to him if you do find the boy. He will become fearful.

It was important that the dark seer not know he was being hunted.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Foxfur. 
How quaint. 

Nyra offered an understanding nod. A warrior at heart and soul, she knew the implied meaning. 
A wicked grin, then
"If I find him, I will let you know, if I see you again." 
Health (100/100)
136 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The woman was curt, offering a nod of understanding. It was all that he needed to feel she would keep to his ask. Foxfur did not need to know Nyra’s character for this, an exchange between warriors.

You may howl. I will for you, if your boy is seen.

Foxfur was solemn in his words, but he meant what he said. These passing promises were things he understood, almost preferred. It was best not to know what was underneath a name, a face in passing.

The warrior waited to see if this was all she wished of him.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra nodded firmly to his suggestion on contact.
With nothing left to say that popped into her mind, the Warmaiden turned a different direction to begin her search again, unless stopped.
Health (100/100)
136 Posts
Ooc — Teo
A simple exchange was all that they needed.

Foxfur bowed his snout one last time before he turned to prowl away, keeping the description of the boy Alduin in the back of his mind. While he searched, the warrior could not help but to think that the wilds around him were a safekeep for runaways. These lands were where they escaped to.