Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
"Oh!" Lane seemed to have a habit of running into pack leaders. Or would-be leaders, in the case of Kigipigik and now Tatkret.

"Well.. I'm sure Meerkat already offered, but.. if you don't want to start completely from scratch, you could join Duskfire Glacier. Our alpha, Wintersbane, doesn't have a beta anymore." Lane paused, briefly reminded of the Iana-shaped hole in their ranks. "He might consider you for leadership, if you were honest with him about what you want. You guys seem a lot alike." Lane didn't really have anything concrete on which to base her assessment-- it was just a first impression.

"Or.. if it was the family thing you wanted to start with, Kukutux is a matchmaker. She could set you up with a nice lady." Boy, Lane was full of helpful suggestions today, huh?
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM