Northstar Vale She Will Be Mine, Or She Will Burn
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn watches a flurry of emotions of all kinds appear on her face. Most of them negative and he notes that she has a right to be, but now is not the time to dwell on it they have shit to do. A certain wolf to kill to be exact. 

He both expects and doesn’t expect her to roar her question at him when she approaches. He doesn’t even flinch though. Only stares back at her with a neutral face, one oddly blank for him. 

“I took my family away, Nyra.” He hums indifferently. “It is good to see you again though. I assume you’re taking care of the pack?”

He’s not sure if the question paired assumption would catch her ire, but he says it anyway. Watching her carefully, he doesn’t really let much show on his face. That is until he says his next words. In which case, a malicious look gleams in his eye.

“We have business, Nyra — someone to kill. Come with me.”

With that, he turns to begin the journey back to where he saw the raven hues shewolf. Back to the place where she would spend her final moments.
Messages In This Thread
She Will Be Mine, Or She Will Burn - by RIP Fury - September 30, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: She Will Be Mine, Or She Will Burn - by RIP Fury - October 02, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: She Will Be Mine, Or She Will Burn - by Kynareth Deagon - October 02, 2021, 03:32 PM