Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Life was a funny and fickle thing. In their case, it was a dangerous thing. At any moment, one or the other could be snatched away from Ursus by death or debilitating injury, yet it was so easy to promise they would never leave. How could either of them say for sure? They were planning to delve into the heart of the Saints. No place in the world was more dangerous for them.

He was shocked when she snaked her head under his chin, and beset with a whole host of new confusions. He was certain of her discomfort before, but now she seemed to have no trouble cozying up to him. Likely it was just the comfort of friendship. He wrestled his more physical feelings back under control and reminded himself that they were just friends, and that was all Arielle saw in him.

Once he was back to some semblance of composed, Aventus said, we ought to get back to work. I do not think my father would be amused if we stayed here playing games all day. Part of him wanted to do that, and another part of him wanted to run far, far away from Arielle and all the feelings she made bubble up inside him, feelings he naively felt she did not share.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Aventus - January 09, 2022, 03:25 PM