Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
All Welcome 
@Peregrine was no doubt lingering nearby. Phox worried about the kid, but what could he do? It seemed most likely that Towhee would go back to one of their old haunts, which was what sent Phox here. He hadn't wanted to just stop and go, so he had waited here for weeks, scouring for any signs of his sister. Now, though, he felt like it was time to move on. If she wasn't here, she wasn't here.

Phox took a deep breath, wondering how long it would be before they were reunited. They had to find one another again, didn't they?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
hope it's alright dropping in!

Vorilye was disobeying orders. Vex had told him to find and deal with Violante - he'd not run into his other half-sister yet, but it was all a part of his plan. Vex would have to wait - when he returned, it would be to tell her that it had taken longer than he'd liked, but ultimately, there'd been nothing he could've done.

Even so, the man was cautious; he'd stayed away from loners and packs alike, and it was only now that he would let himself be known, this time, far from where he was last seen, and in different company. He approached @Phox, and gave him a low woof. He kept his distance, surveying the other male carefully. "Greetings, stranger. I had not smelled many wolves around. Do you live around here? I ask because I'm new to these lands." Ever self-serving, he would seek information under the guise of an ignorant traveler.
"Common." · "Greek." · "Thieves' Cant"

Physical Health (100/100)

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Astraios is mentally well.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
hello!

always happy to write with somebody new! no need to tag me in your replies, as i check my threadlog when i have time to write. ^__^

He very nearly fell backwards when he heard a woof that wasn't Peregrine's. A stranger who greeted him, asking if he lived around here. Phox felt suspiciously like he was about to hear "want to come back to my place?" next, but he shrugged the thought off.

Used to live here, don't anymore. You haven't seen a black wolf with white and brown markings, have you? I'm looking for my sister, Towhee. Where was she?
player preferences
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vorilye frowned slightly, shaking his head when questioned. "My apologies, I've not seen the one you seek." Then, his own question. "Speaking of sisters, perhaps you have seen mine? She's a little thing, all black, even her eyes." He had his orders from Vex - cause chaos, disrupt Violante's "new life". He bit back a soft snort. "Last seen travelling with a three-legged male."

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
It was a long shot—he'd known that—but Phox couldn't help but feel disappointed. When the other wolf explained that he was looking for his sister, Phox could only shake his head. Can't say I've seen much of anybody since we got here, he replied. We've been here a few weeks—my son and I—and I haven't run in to anyone else. We'll probably move on and head north soon. Not that this guy cared, but Phox was feeling chatty. It had been awhile since he'd spoken to anyone other than Peregrine.

I'd say I'd keep an eye out, but I'm not sure we'd have a way to get in touch if I did happen across her. I guess I could tell her you're looking for her, if you think that would help. That is, assuming Phox ever even ran into this mystery sister.
player preferences
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
"I've found the hinterlands quite... pleasant. There are so few wolves in the area, it seems, but it can be nice, in it's own way." Vorilye smiled slightly. When the male couldn't give him anything on Violante, the smile faded. "Ah, well," he sighed, shrugging. "But yes, I suppose you should tell her if you see her... Her name's Violante Cruor. I'm -" the faintest of pauses, then, his father's face popped up in his mind's eye. "Jaganatha Cruor." Another smile, and a small bow of the head. "And if I see your sister, I'll also tell her you were looking for her."

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox took note of the names provided, realizing he had only given Towhee's first name. My name's Phox Redhawk. Towhee has the same last name... last I checked. For all he knew, she'd run off with some loverboy and that was the reason she hadn't told Reyes where she was going. Phox couldn't imagine that going over well with her former baby daddy. Then again, he couldn't really imagine Towhee being twitterpated by some rando, either. Who knew what was going on in that head of hers, wherever it was.

Anyway, I'd better get going. Nice meeting ya. No need to linger if there wasn't more information to be gathered from Jaganatha.
player preferences
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vorilye nodded. "Towhee Redhawk. Probably." A soft snicker, and then the two took their leave of each other. "Farewell, Phox Redhawk." Neither had anything to gain. Vorilye turned, heading off in a random direction.

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)