Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The slim woman stated that she’d ventured in search of herbs. Arsenio drew his ears to a point and nodded his head, though he did not understand what such medicines might do. The curiosity pricked for a moment as he considered Tamar and the leafy scents she carried on her flame-touched figure. For a moment, the redstone guard wondered if this woman was of the same desert sands as the Queen’s maid.

She asked him if he had been hunting for himself. To this, Arsenio smiled and shook his head.

For the Queen of Akashingo, his nose swung to motion toward the mesa in the distance. The ice in his gaze lingered there, surprised that he had drifted so far away from it. When his eyes shifted back to his company, he offered her another smile.

What do comfrey and nettle do?
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - December 13, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM