Ravensblood Forest commune
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
Limit Two 
near the borders, limit two is just to keep this quick paced really, all welcome but tagging leadership for visibility! @Violante

he had meant to return to his hunter, but the coast was vast and wild. bartholomew had never seen so much water in his life. although it was harsh, not the fresh springs that He provided for drinking.

the saltwater seemed a test, one he had not figured out yet.

so he strayed from its edges and found himself on the cusp of a group.

he wondered what this one would be like. savages? ones who knew His greatness? it was time to see.

he let out a soft, slow song for the creatures who lived here.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
A stranger called, and the Vicera responded, letting loose a low howl to let the other know she was on her way. Eventually, she found herself facing a wolf... of sorts. The Vicera let out a quiet woof as she approached, then dipped her head once in greeting as she stood before him. "Who calls for the wolves of Sacrarium?" A question was asked, direct, but calm.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
a woman.

he has found them the most difficult so far. and this one seems...round with pregnancy. he wondered if they would be born in wedlock or out of it.

good thing he had arrived, hm?

blessed day, stranger, he started with, a soft smile pulling his lips. i am bartholomew, i have come to see what your place knows of, ah, higher dealings. are you and yours familiar with the good word?
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
The male introduced himself and questioned her, and the Vicera frowned slightly. She knew some wolves followed Gods and Goddesses, but Violante was not one of them. Her response came, direct, but it was not meant to be rude. "I do not speak for all of my wolves, but Sacrarium has no religion, and it is my wish to keep it that way."

Mental Health (100/100)

486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
he feared for her.

if only because she carried innocent life within her womb and she saw it fit to not give them the life they deserved. she said she did not speak for all of her wolves, but it seemed as if she did.

a challenging point.

you do not speak for all but you wish to keep your sacrarium without religion, a brow quirked softly on narrow features, could she see where he was headed?

do they all feel this way? perhaps there are believers among you that you keep hidden by your wishes.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante snorted softly, her black eyes narrowing. She was well into her first month of pregnancy, and so her patience was thin, especially for strangers. When she spoke, her words were sharp, and cool, "We have no time for this nonsense. Sacrarium has no religion. Leave." She advanced forward a step, her hackles bristling. Sacrarium really didn't have time - two litters were well on their way, and their people needed training before the whelps arrived.

Mental Health (100/100)

486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
exited!

had he not been alone, he would have pushed.

her children would be damned by their own mother. she said she did not speak for all, but it was very clear she did. lies of a sinner. he had heard all the ways they comforted themselves.

regardless, bartholomew knew he did stand on the fringes of a group, words would not soothe wounds if he received them.

he left.

silent and trailing, soft whispers of prayers in his wake.