Blackwater Islands It all falls into the sea.
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He was staring at her pretty intently, but she just stared back. Not meeting his eyes, per say, moreso observing him. He was thin, rough, and did have some signs of wear. Someone had treated those, but she couldn't tell with what.

He seemed to be breathing easier. And he looked at her rather than through her, though something in that look was still wrong.

Sometimes it still feels like a dream, this place. She said conversationally. Like I'll wake up in Brech and go meet Teya for a swim, business as usual. But I guess if this is a dream, it's a nightmare for you too. She snorted a laugh, but it wasn't bitter. Maybe nightmare was a bit of an overstatement. As much as she hated her newfound state, it was hard to dwell when the alternative had been death.

Maybe this here is my round two. He obviously couldn't respond, but she was a bit starved for conversation after so long with only the Listener (and occasionally the Speaker) for company. This group wasn't the chattiest.

Besides... sometimes conversation helped. Her mentor had taught her that.
Messages In This Thread
It all falls into the sea. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 01, 2022, 11:49 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Bridget - January 03, 2022, 11:06 AM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 03, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Bridget - January 03, 2022, 09:00 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 03, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Bridget - January 03, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 03, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Bridget - January 03, 2022, 10:30 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 03, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Bridget - January 04, 2022, 01:47 AM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 04, 2022, 02:03 AM
RE: It all falls into the sea. - by Bridget - January 04, 2022, 02:18 AM