Lion Head Mesa desperate measures
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
It was stupid of Jawahir to hide when they clearly needed the aid of others. The desire to den somewhere secret was stronger than anything they'd ever felt before, but they fought against the urge to do it, climbing their way carefully down to the lowlands again, then finding places to sleep in the daylight so that travel could be had in the dark of night.
They stole their way in to the palace in the dead of night, to where they had last seen @Tavina make their bed. The courtesan moved swiftly to the woman's bedside and gave her a series of rousing nips, clipping at her lightly with teeth until something came of it.
Shhh—shh, quiet Tavina. It is only me.
There was explaining to do; or maybe not, given the roundness of Jawahir's flanks.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
pharaoh's favorite was back — and pregnant. tavina yawned wearily as she was roused, but purple eyes sharpened and she looked hard at jawahir.

"you are very close," she observed, seeking the coyote's eye. "pharaoh will be quite angry if he sees you this way." but her voice was not judgmental. what did the hebsut intend to do?
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
pharaoh need not know. the hebsut all but hissed back. their voice was low but it was sharp, dangerously so. tavina was a threat to jawahir until they could prove otherwise; however, having come to the medicine woman on purpose, jawahir had to hold back the strong instincts that flooded their body.
besides if he finds out, he will know the value of them. more fellahin for his service; milk to give to the queen when she comes due, there are things i can offer. things that made jawahir strong despite their condition.
the pharaoh had never brought his anger down upon jawahir before.
they thought themselves immune.
you will help me.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"he does not need to know." tavina's voice was agreeable. "but perhaps the queen does."

a pause. "his anger will not be for you. it will be against the children that are not his. best to keep them hidden until they are old enough to serve in this palace." the irony, that jawahir should be so favored but choose another man for a sire!
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
they will be hidden. jawahir need not make such a promise. their voice held a certainty. I know the palace better than the others; the caverns are a maze that few can navigate.

a focus came to jawahir as their words ceased, gradual at first and then they breathe sharply. they kick and run inside of me - it was unnatural, it had to be.

breathing quickly in, soft and low out, while rounded sides undulate with tiny bouts of pressure. soon - very soon now.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina did not answer at first. she looked at jawahir, at the coyote's breathing. at the curve of their sides. 

"go. i will find you after."

for now she must stay close to the queen. they both would deliver within days of each other, of this tavina was assured. 

the sesh held the other's eyes.