Redhawk Caldera i thought i saw you at the bus stop
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but even so, she wished he'd surprised her.  Of course he didn't.  Of the two roads he took the emotionally childish one - not only did he fail to recognize the apology at all, but he tried to overwrite her basis for discussing it completely.  Her olive branch seemed more like a match to him with how quickly he brushed it aside.

Great.  Then it won't be a problem when I come by more often.  Now that cheerful heads up was as much of a courtesy as he'd get.  She wasn't about to ask his permission again and she sure as shit wasn't about to let him isolate either of them from her.  He'd shown her nothing but red flags every time they interacted and there was no way it was all bias.

She'd chosen this.

Bridget wouldn't fight with him in front of his daughter, though, so she didn't push it any further than that bright response. Instead she smiled at the girl's giggling and began to poke her nose in clearly incorrect hiding spots, 'looking' for her with staged bewilderment. Oh no, where'd she go? Clearly she was an expert, her auntie had no hope at all of finding her!
Messages In This Thread
i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Sorana - May 27, 2022, 09:02 AM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Bridget - May 27, 2022, 09:40 AM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Sorana - May 27, 2022, 09:53 PM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Bridget - May 27, 2022, 10:04 PM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Sorana - May 28, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Bridget - May 28, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Sorana - June 01, 2022, 02:21 AM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Bridget - June 01, 2022, 10:38 PM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Sorana - June 14, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Bridget - June 14, 2022, 10:06 PM
RE: i thought i saw you at the bus stop - by Sorana - June 28, 2022, 01:26 PM