Dragoncrest Cliffs i'd like to ask you out on the hottest of dates
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had noticed the sea gulls circling a little more than usual today. He figured someone had something out that they wanted. He had always  had irritation for Gulls, they were disgusting birds, and loud. But they were part of the sea and the beaches so he had gotten used to them.

Gunnar was passing through the pack lands, when a loud and long uttered noooo was heard. He tilted his head and shifted his feet, nearing where he had heard it. He noticed a small pup there staring up at the gulls with abject anger. Gunner didn't approach to close stayed on the outskirts of where the pup was. HE settled to his rear, didn't stop into the Pups space. He wasn't sure how the parents would react, so he was staying as far away as he possible could while still being heard. 

What's the matter, young one? he chuffed gently. It had been years since he had been around pups, he couldn't even properly gauge how young this one was, and if it could even undersatnd him or speak.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'd like to ask you out on the hottest of dates - by Gunnar - June 09, 2022, 04:53 PM