Sunbeam Lair well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Is it alright if I throw Reyson here and use this for a stalker/fawn hunter thread for him? I did look at the claiming pack and only saw Northstart Vale, but if you are making a claim I can delete this. I don't always know where everyone is claiming.

Again the soldier found himself roaming from Mereo, after training. His muscles burned and smarted from the sparring pits, but his muscles had stood the abuse and strain as they always did. He walked carefully through the valley now, nose thrust to the ground. He had missed so many scent markers, he had fell upon too many wolves lately for his liking. So he even scented the making of even one wolf, he slid away from it, and traveled further from it.

Most of the wolves at Mereo trained at different times, but Reyson he liked nighttime and early morning, and then he did his own training during the day. The sun was just beginning to peak beyond the horizon when he began his whisper of a walk.

He caught a scent of a prey animal, and with mission intent, he began to stalk and follow. Anxious to take more home.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home - by Reyson - June 19, 2022, 10:15 AM