Sunbeam Lair well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson looked again towards the prey, knowing too that they would need to go for the weaker one, but it was not his choice. not his hunt. He hated taking those that were healthy, when the weak and infirm, were just that. Though he could understand why the ram would stay near the weak one.

Reyson was larger, so he moved to intercept the ram from the ewe. He was quiet in his stalking, until they both would get into place, and then with a snarl and snap of his teeth he would attempt to get the ewe towards his hunting partner, and the ram. He kept a weather eye on the ram. He did not wish for broken ribs today.

Years of hunting in tandem rose up to take it's place, and Reyson felt the draw of the battle. And he was enjoying himself.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home - by Reyson - July 04, 2022, 10:33 AM