Stavanger Bay Memories that Drive me
336 Posts
Ooc —
i'd like dat.

he admitted as he slowly rolled onto his belly, settling his head upon his paws.

i'll be 'round 'ere. soon i will head back up da coast. probably. he imagined the sooner was the better, but she had struck a curious note within him.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw smiled. Sounds like a plan then.

Though his next words drew her pause. Where is up the coast? Is there a specific place I should look for?

She had found an friend in the youth, and she didn't want to leave without saying goodbye if that was what she was doing. Was leaving. And he had stirred into her mind, the thoughts of what she could do, of stories she liked to tell. Yes she could get behind that.
336 Posts
Ooc —
aaaaalllll da way up de coast is home.

he admitted to her sheepishly, before standing up himself. the clutter of the ground beneath them clung to his fur with ease.

but like i said...i be 'ere for a while, i t'ink. or nearby at least. collectin' stories.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw smiled up at him as he shifted and stood. I've been all teh way up the coast. It will be nothing to walk it again. I walked for miles before i came here.

His fur was a different type. Everything clung to him like a second skin. She wondered about briefly using her paws to pull some of it from him, but felt that was far too forward of her.

You  must tell me the stories at our next meeting then.
336 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to close here or in a reply! <3 tysm for such a good thread

he found he envied her greatly.

free to the wind and the sea, prepared to move miles and miles. how did she do it? some part of him wanted to tag along with her. yet she still had sacrarium to deal with and quennell knew to mind his business.

den you must tell me your stories too! he quipped with a boyish laugh.

some part of him regretted beginning to move along, but it felt time.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Thank you too :D <3

Ash Paw didn't know if what she had done, was enviable. it was lonely, certainly. It was tiring, absolutely. However, it was also beautiful to watch sunrises from different places, to see different animals and plants from different walks and areas of life.

I will gladly.

Ash Paw would watch him for a time, until his silhouette receded. Then she would simply lay and let the day pass by. Her chest a little lighter now.