Redtail Rise She can ask for the truth but she'll never believe
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
"Well..." Normally, she would have spat something back at him, but he was offering to fetch her food, so she'd have to play nice with him. "Now you know." She said, still slightly ruffled. She wasn't used to getting her way; normally, she'd have her sister to contend with, and her sister had always been such a pain.
          Ancelin seemed nice enough, but he was far too pretty. She felt jealous of him, and self-aware of her own ugliness when she was in his presence. It annoyed her. She needed to keep herself at the top of the pecking order somehow, as she wasn't able to do so by birthright or with her looks and grace.
           Lilia tried to bolt to her feet but stumbled slightly, brushing her shoulder against Reki as she moved abruptly to stand between the two boys. "You don't get ta bawth Wecki awound, he'th my fwiend," She said. "I'n Lee-Lee-A. I....I want thome fith." She said, tilting her chin up and peering down the bridge of her nose at Ancelin to see if he would simply obey her request. She remembered some of her charm though, and canted her head slightly, pulling a smile to her lips. She grinned. "Pweeeeath."
Messages In This Thread
RE: She can ask for the truth but she'll never believe - by Ameline - October 11, 2022, 02:52 PM