Hideaway Strath Stuck in your rainbow clothes
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 

He had remained in the strath for too long without word to @Fury. It was high time this came to an end and his desire was made clear.
I would much like to stay here, in the strath, Fenrir announced, brazen and forthright. These wilds show promise, as do you and what you have made. Her new family, as she called it. Now with children and a husband, she was certainly making something for herself.
Patiently, he waited for a response, curious for her reaction to his request — or, more truthfully, his demand. They both knew quite well that he would not take 'no' for an answer, regardless of how hard she fought him.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury paused with a venomous stare as her sire approached.
He was brazen and to the point, which made Fury roll her eyes a tad.

She knew he wouldn't accept dismissal.

What a headache.

"Under the strict condition that you answer to me, and to my husband, as your authority." She stated. The glare she gave as she rumbled these words dared him to disagree to her conditions for his stay in her lands.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

As always, there was a part of him that would have preferred abiding by his own terms; but in this case, they weren't completely unreasonable. 
Do you think me so incapable of taking orders from my own daughter? You are mistaken, if so. Yes, he was being a bit of a smartass... but then, when was he not?
I will agree to these terms. Fenrir decided aloud, staring firmly upon the woman that was his child.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury growled softly as Fenrir gave his remark, but she stayed her fangs. 

He agreed to her terms. 
With a sharp but quiet huff, the Warchief relented.
"Fine. You may stay." She grumbled, beginning to walk again.

A sway of her plume invited her father to follow.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Fade here?

Fenrir was smart in this moment, saving any further comments. Pull too hard on the tail, and she may just change her mind. Besides, this would all end in his benefit regardless. With him closer to Fury, in some way or another, he would have plenty of opportunities to pool his words unto her brain. He'd always been good with words, and he wasn't afraid to show off the talent.
With the small, but noticeable gesture, he moved to follow, slinking close alongside her flank. Oh, what fun this father daughter bonding would be. 
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,