Redsand Canyon thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson didn't mind if she was needy. The girl he was courting, with her pretty eyes, and ice and autumn colors. He hated the thought of her walking to Akashingo, but when he was there, he'd relish it if she did come.

Reyson was constantly on the go as of late. By late evening he was bone tired and weary. This night he was tired, but he forced himself to head to the borders. He would go to Meadow's pack, exhausted and weary, but at least he'd see her for a brief pocket of time.

Reyson had too often thought of the fact of which pack they would go to, and he knew he would make the sacrifice, he was almost possible. Because here in Mereo, Meadow would wilt, and he didn't want that. But it felt too soon to be speaking on such things, and he didn't want her running scared. SHe was already entering into this with reservations.

Mereo was not a place for families. it was for soldiers. It was what had first interested Reyson in it's walls and it's familiarity. And now so ingrained he longed for more.

He forced one paw step in front of the other, when the blazing sun hit a tiny sillouhette on the horizon and he gave a bark of greeting, and pushed himself a little harder towards her.

Ice blue eyes met hers and he bent down to nudge her gently. You must have read my mind. I was gonna come and see you.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake - by Reyson - October 29, 2022, 05:35 PM