Redsand Canyon thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson gave a soft chuckle to her words and her clear unwillingness to move. He brushed along her side again. Me too. Under trees.

He met her gaze with a twinkle in his own. He allowed it to shine. Usually he pushed the softer side of himself away, but Meadow wanted to see beneath the guard so to speak so he'd share.

As for the duties. He wasn't bothered. He was amazingly good at compartimentalizing when he absolutely needed too. It was what made him a good soldier. Did she still sneak in, certainly. Could he control it, usually.

He gently pressed against her and then motioned her to walk with him. If memory served there was a pretty little tree halfway between Mereo and Epoch. They could go there. They'd have to get up as the sun rose so he could walk her back, but he didn't mind.

What would you like to talk about? There's a tree up this way about halfway between. You know what I speak of?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake - by Reyson - October 29, 2022, 06:26 PM