Redsand Canyon thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was concerned at the lag in her paws. The way she seemed heavy with the tasks she was bearing. He knew it was no easy task to be a healer, and in a sense with Towhee, he had dropped more on her plate. A small slither of unease curled around his thought process and dug deep.

He would catch her looking at him every so often and he'd return the blazing look if he did. Other times, he'd allow her to peruse in quiet and without acknowledgement. There was much to get used to about the scarred warrior.

He settled to his haunches as they neared the tree and motioned for her to come closer. He'd preen what he could of her pelt, while he spoke.

I've been fine, albeit tired. I feel as if we are training more than usual. Probably because we have to train the crown prince. So our duties seem doubled.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake - by Reyson - October 29, 2022, 06:43 PM