Redsand Canyon thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
She made a throaty noise and it shook him to his core. It was sweet and cute. He closed his eyes in brief bouts of pleasure when she would find his neck or his chest with her muzzle, and if she hit a scar. A low rumble would work from his own chest.

It hasn't been easy, but I wouldn't belay them this happiness. Towhee, has seemed like she wanted out of Mereo for sometime, and Maxim. Though he is a good soldier and a good friend. He is a father and he deserves peace. They will make wonderful teachers.

Reyson shifted and moved his body to a laying position, shifting so he could reach and she could reach and everyone was comfortable. It took some moving, but they were good.

Her next words, he wondered at their meaning. It was clear she wanted something, but of what he wasn't certain.

That makes sense to me. Epoch is a beautiful place and has many good wolves at the helm and within their ranks. I hope that it continues to settle and flourishes. It is a nice place to make a home.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake - by Reyson - October 29, 2022, 07:21 PM