Redsand Canyon thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson heard the shaky breath and if she was observant, she'd feel the thrum of his heavy heartbeat. Because he was unsure. There was no easy answers here. There was a well of hurt deep inside her, and he didn't know how to fix it or breach it, but he was sure gonna try. Though the more he thought about it, the more he realized it may destroy him in the end, would it still be worth it. Oh yes.

Good night. he spoke voice growing roughened, from the loll of sleep they were falling into. He would walk her to her pack in the morning, and return to his, his thoughts on anything and everything that had to do with her. He would do his patrols do what he needed.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: thought we'd build a dynasty forever couldn't shake - by Reyson - October 30, 2022, 03:51 PM