Ouroboros Spine the blade you left in my bleeding heart
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
he would come, with an expression that normally shikoba would aim to always have from her own husband. while it does little to soothe the feelings that still run rampant within, she does her best to remain still and at least return a nod to him for a greeting.

"tasks have been picked."

she had to think of this for a while and had even wondered what would be the best for a single wolf on his own. shikoba had little doubt about inutsuk when it came to his hunting talent. however, shikoba knew the fact that her tasks would send him away again. and while this may seem counterintuitive, it may be her last result. 

"inutsuk will go and bring back 3 different animals," she started off, "one from land, one from sky, and one from sea." 3 ought to not be too difficult of a challenge, though it would require traveling. thankfully, many have walked form the coast to Moonglow, and would hopefully not take too many days for inutsuk. even more so, he would not be required to care for the meat or hide as rodyn did. instead, he simply had to come back with proof of his successful hunts.

if he proved his worth and came back successful, he would return to his title beyond omega and instead rejoin his wife within the hearth. if not, he would forever be banished from the spine.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 03, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 15, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 18, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 20, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 21, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 23, 2022, 12:33 AM