Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He imagined it was probably a rather callous way to put it, but he had been dealing with these thoughts, these feelings with Maxim. It still hurt, gods did it hurt. But it was getting better, slowly.

He leaned against her, pulling her tighter against his chest, and leg across his back. MMM... He made a soft noise as he thought. You and simple things make me happy. The sunset, the sunrise, laughter. Those things. They make me happy.

He looked down at her, and lay his ears softly against his head. I have healed better than I was when I came. But that is not something that is so easily healed. I have seen many things, Meadow. And sometimes they take hold, hard. At night. That was the night in the grasslands with you, that was one of those nights. But it does get better, easier.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 29, 2022, 07:54 PM