Northstar Vale can't talk, got a beat in my headphones
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
543 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her lips thinned even more as Towhee described part of her medical history—only in worry—and she gave a soft chuff, muzzle lifting as she studied the woman more closely. None of it sounded ideal, but they would work through it as best they could. They had a bit of time to prepare.

At the mention of Aquene, her smile widened. “I’ve heard of her—great things. Reyson and Germanicus both speak very fondly of her.” There was a pause then, the thought of failing birth control a possibility. It always was—but she herself had managed quite well, thankfully. Though... there had always been her own wary doubt that perhaps she had managed too well. Perhaps, she was incapable of producing... Never having been in heat even once.

“I mean… Nothing is ever impossible, depending on situations.” She paused, feeling her cheeks redden with a faint blush. “But I’m sure she loves them both very much.” She wouldn’t pry to the other woman’s history or story—just that she knew the outcome of breeding season was, at best, an entirely random beast many times.

“Germanicus offered me some time to train under Aquene,” she began carefully, shifting her weight as she thought of the Imperator and his intense gaze. “If you’re okay with it, I can discuss also with her some of your medical history and treatments? Between her and I, we can try to make all of this as smooth a process as possible.”
Messages In This Thread
can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 09:54 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 23, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 04:51 PM