Redsand Canyon Feel the bass, racing across the desert night
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He stood there a few more minutes, then began to walk the perimeter of the arena. He wondered if it would see much use in the coming days, though before Atreus’s mind could wander much further, someone turned up at the edge of the dirt circle.

His eyes immediately narrowed when he didn’t recognize her. He doubted she was a trespasser, this deep in the canyon, yet the lack of familiarity made him slightly uneasy all the same. He shifted to face her properly, giving her the elevator eyes without even being aware.

Nothing, yet, Atreus answered her question. I was waiting for somebody to show up for sparring practice. He paused. Is that why you came here?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Atreus - December 07, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 10, 2022, 02:19 AM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Atreus - December 10, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 11, 2022, 10:50 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 13, 2022, 07:33 PM