Northstar Vale choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson shifted and returned her glare. Exactly Meadow, because Arsenio and Tamar didn't tell you. They cannot blame you when you didn't know it was not okay to tell. And you need to stop worrying about them getting angry.

Reyson stared at her dumbfounded, his face growing pale beneath the fur. You wanted him to show interest in you?

Her wording confused him. The way she said it, almost as if she had wanted him to try something. Just because he hadn't tried something hadn't meant he didn't like her. Reyson saw the lust there, knew the look. And now a crushing feeling was on his chest.

Meadow do you really think that is the best thing.

Reyson took a deep breath and another, pushing the crushing feeling down, down. Let's look at this logically.

So the Pharaoh knew who it was that you spoke of and he kept asking questions to get answers, correct? So he knew exactly what he was doing and that you didn't know of the history there. So that speaks to a man that is cunning, evil and willing to do whatever he wants to get the information he wants. Do you really think he would listen to his guards or his servants? A man with such a cocked up feeling of importance? All it will do is get you killed or hurt. You want to do something. Then let's go back to Epoch and talk to Tamar and Arsenio or you talk to them. That is the only thing that is going to make you feel better.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 04:56 PM