Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Perhaps if he had realised fully what he was walking into, Eljay might've avoided that wasp's nest. Like Towhee, he really didn't want to be at this little family reunion. Eljay had left all of them in a tough spot, but Towhee specifically. He didn't like to revisit that moment and he was ashamed of what he had done then. At the same time, it was exactly what he needed at the time; he was in a much better place right now than he had been when he had left. Forging his own path for the first time in his life (following Wildfire was still sticking to something comfortable for him, after all) had brought him a lot, and in Brecheliant, he had truly found a family who loved him no matter what he did. All of his personality traits seemed to have turned into qualities rather than flaws under Brecheliant's watchful eye.

Laying eyes on Towhee turned his stomach, both because it made him feel like the little boy who was being berated by Towhee for not being strong enough, and because he felt so guilty for abandoning her when she needed him most. It was a complex myriad of emotion, and he swallowed thickly as he approached the borders — where Bronco and Teya were already greeting the others — with a nervous, concentrated expression on his face. He was not ready for this; he wasn't sure he would ever be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM