Stone Circle who am I to say
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
ooh how sweet. I would love to tie two old families together.

Gunnar had lost so many in his life. Almost all his siblings had been gone by the time he was 1 years and a half. His mother so off in her own head. She could barely function in society. She did good by him and his siblings that were around, if they sought her out.

There had been many reasons for his path of a lone wolf. The even bigger reason being he had wanted solace from hard living. Solace from sadness. He had gotten it, but now as he aged he thought at what cost. Though he had learned much and he could offer these younger wolves a good life and easy life.

He took the touch and briefly shared one with her. To know he appreciated it. Then he gave her the space that was only proper for the two. Respectful as he always was.

Surprise colored his expression and he blinked steel gray eyes. For a moment unsure what to say. Not that he hadn't just done such a thing with Sanja, but Taktuq was so young. But was she really that much younger than Sanja. No they were similar in age.

He weighed his options. If that was what she wanted. He would offer what he could bloodline and a last name to be proud of. That he could do. He dipped his muzzle and nodded, before answering.

He looked her over and then nodded. If that is what you want. I will do this. I can also give you the name of Lodbruk old in the teekon. But I do want you to know if you find someone that you want to share a life with or the like. Please let me know. I will not stand in the way of that.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
who am I to say - by Taktuq - January 25, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: who am I to say - by Gunnar - January 25, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: who am I to say - by Taktuq - January 29, 2023, 10:48 AM
RE: who am I to say - by Gunnar - January 29, 2023, 11:29 AM
RE: who am I to say - by Taktuq - February 18, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: who am I to say - by Gunnar - February 18, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: who am I to say - by Taktuq - February 18, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: who am I to say - by Gunnar - February 18, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: who am I to say - by Taktuq - February 18, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: who am I to say - by Gunnar - February 18, 2023, 02:11 PM