Northstar Vale I wrote in blood
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Tamar approached and found a place beside him, quiet.

Arsenio leaned his shoulder into her. He was grateful for her support.

When Meadow began to speak, the air surrounding her words was tight, constricted. The Arche listened to her with a stern expression. His eyes did not waver from her face. She spoke of their children and the guilt that surrounded her heart. She said that she would never be able to live with herself if something happened to them. Meadow proclaimed that she wanted to make it right, that she needed to make it right.

No.

Arsenio’s voice was rougher than he had intended. His cool eyes pierced her.

Meadow was speaking as if she was alone in this. She spoke as though the blame rested entirely upon her shoulders and clouded only her mind. She felt guilty. She wanted to make things right because she thought she was at fault. The Arche wouldn’t stand for such talk. The way her words had been phrased had made it seem like she was disconnected from them, that she felt she had slighted them without being part of their home.

What do you think you might do? On your own. Arsenio did not doubt her power or capabilities, but he knew the Pharaoh and those that surrounded him. He had seen the masses that roamed the halls of the mesa. I will not have this talk. You are not responsible for what comes from your visit to Akashingo. You did not know.

The redstone wolf lifted his chin.

And you are not alone. You are of Epoch. We all stand with you. You are one of our family.

Cold eyes dared her to disagree.
Messages In This Thread
I wrote in blood - by Meadow - January 26, 2023, 03:05 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Arsenio - January 26, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Tamar - January 28, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Meadow - February 01, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Arsenio - February 01, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Tamar - February 01, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Meadow - February 01, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Arsenio - February 07, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Tamar - February 09, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: I wrote in blood - by Meadow - February 10, 2023, 03:33 PM