Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Congrats on 200!

His conversation with Shardik made him lose his heart. And as Moss came closer, Atreus officially lost his nerve. No, he definitely wasn’t going to mess with these wolves today. He could still gather intelligence on their pack and report back to Germanicus. He couldn’t walk back the small lies he’d already told, though he could make it honest work from this point onward…

Ducking his head, Atreus said, My name is Scout. That’s my specialty too. I’m looking into the packs in this region, trying to find the best match. Would you be able to tell me a bit about—oh damn, what had Shardik called it? Oh, right—Swiftcurrent Creek?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - February 03, 2023, 09:14 AM