Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
It all sounded like pretty standard fare to Atreus, though his head tipped ever so slightly when Akavir mentioned a certain readiness to scrap. He innately approved, of course, as a soldier from Mereo. He had never seen combat, though the Imperator had driven it into his skull that a fighter must always be prepared.

The next several words out of the leader’s mouth were much more intriguing, though. Atreus’s lips parted and his expression clearly demonstrated his fascination. Don’t mess with the creek, he thought, glancing at Moss and wondering what role she might have played in this altercation, got it.

Suppressing any urge to pry any further, Atreus said, Thank you for taking the time to fill me in. I have a few other packs I’d like to check out but maybe I’ll be back. He inhaled, exhaled. Take care, he added, eyes lingering on Shardik the bear fighter the longest before the young man turned away.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - March 20, 2023, 08:32 AM