Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Woah. 

Her ears flicked back. The pack was definitely hurting; the woman apologized but Lilia, stunned, simply shrugged and shook her head dismissively. If they needed food that bad, she could have it. The realization that her neighbouring pack had been weakened this much left a foul taste in her mouth that was oddly delicious at the same time. Avicus might be pleased to know that misfortune had come to those who had refused to join them in battle. 

The woman called for Chacal, so she assumed that the jackal-woman had survived. 

Why was this woman asking about her pack? She must be new, Lilia thought. Uninformed. That might mean she wouldn't have to share too much information. "We're uh, jutht to the eatht of the brambleth," She said, meaning the Tangle. "Our leaduh'th name ith Avicuth," She said. Her lips twitched faintly when she spoke the Wealda's name, knowing that she couldn't pronounce it properly. Ironic, considering that Avicus herself was incapable of pronouncing it the way others did as well. "We live by a mountain, in the foretht," She said. Vague details that were free to share; and spreading Avicus' name, she felt, could do them no harm. 

From the woods that bordered the territory drew a wolf not unlike her own leader in colour, though her face was freckled and her eyes bright and green. Her voice, as well, was rough-edged. A blade that had been blunted in battle. 

"No." She said, with a shake of her head. Mireille's concern was reassuring, though. "I thaw..." She was here to get information, not give it- but considering the circumstances, she didn't see any harm in letting them know. "I'm thorry, I'm...I heard. I met Njord, an' thome woman an their kid. Thaid there wath a bear attack, an' that it wath....Bad." She said. "I found Quennell about a week aftuh....Did he come back here? He wathn't where I left him when I went to catch him thome food..."
Messages In This Thread
And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 15, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 16, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 16, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 16, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - February 16, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 16, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 24, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - March 01, 2023, 12:25 AM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - March 06, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - March 18, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - May 17, 2023, 09:57 AM