Dragoncrest Cliffs And the most she will do
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Quennell was her brother? She supposed she could see a bit of a resemblance, though the two definitely sounded different when they spoke. Mireille spoke more like the Chacal, she thought; so perhaps they were related as well, though Quennell hadn't referred to Chacal as his sister. Their family dynamics like had a few tangles here and there, she decided. 

"Well, I thaw him aftuh, tho he thurvived, an' I fed him, though I ain't theen him thinth." She said, with a shake of her head. "Eatht of here, in the mountainth near the glacier. That'th where I theen him latht." She said softly. She felt slighted, but perhaps she wasn't the only one he'd run away from. If he hadn't come back to Sapphique...Then perhaps he'd decided to ditch on all of them. She hoped that was the case, anyway. She would prefer him to be a runaway rather than being a carcass. 

Something about Mireille's phrasing occurred to her only after she'd explained where Quennell had been seen last, and she froze. "You lotht...You lotht otherth?" She questioned quietly. "Avicuth would...Want to thend her thympathieth...She knowth thome of your memberth," She said with a tip of her head. She wanted the names- but at the same time, felt that was something that could only be given, not demanded.
Messages In This Thread
And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 15, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 16, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 16, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 16, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - February 16, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 16, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 24, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - March 01, 2023, 12:25 AM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - March 06, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - March 18, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - May 17, 2023, 09:57 AM