Moonspear So many times now I was supposed to tap out
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
In some. Bridget replied, wondering momentarily what she should or should not say. It was likely harmless to share; she didn’t need to give the details. We lost a former member. He wasn’t a part of Brecheliant but he was a father and important to them. I think it’s just going to take time for things to move towards okay again.

Time was really all she had to rely on when the ones in question refused to talk to her. She could push and pry, but doing that risked chasing them both away, and she’d decided it was better to just be there when they were ready. Eventually they would be.
Messages In This Thread
So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:14 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Sialuk - February 22, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Sialuk - February 28, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - March 27, 2023, 09:51 AM