Redhawk Caldera Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
She greeted him with a little more intensity than usual. The weary young man just stood there while she sniffed at him in evident concern. Atreus didn’t protest, though he wondered what she was doing.

Oh, he said when she questioned him, eyes following her as she finally completed her assessment and took a seat, yeah. I’m alright. He mimicked her, dropping heavily to his haunches as he spoke. I told you things were weird last time. Well, the Imperator bounced and everyone else just sorta… yeah.

He paused to reflect on the day of the meeting. He wondered what had become of the handful of other soldiers Germanicus had left behind, though he had never been attached to any of them. Atreus found he was falling into a similar pattern at Akashingo too. He couldn’t decide whether or not that bothered him.

I’m living with Akashingo now, he told her before she could worry further. We’re next door neighbors.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’ - by Atreus - March 22, 2023, 09:10 PM