Redhawk Caldera Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Okay, he said on a sigh of relief, offering her a small, world-weary smile.

Speaking of weariness, he was really feeling the fatigue in his muscles from this morning’s venture coupled with the walk here to Brecheliant. Atreus wondered if Amalia felt up to giving him a tour, then he wondered if he was up to it. He decided it didn’t matter if he was tired. He wanted to look around at his friend’s home.

Do you have time to show me around a bit? And is that okay? Atreus asked.

He caught himself wondering something else: did she have a den? And would she allow him to perhaps take a nap in it? Would her pack mates mind? Atreus wasn’t entirely sure he would have the energy to return to the mesa without some kind of pick-me-up.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’ - by Atreus - April 03, 2023, 08:05 AM