Stone Circle I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
It was clear the boy didn't like his terms, but he didn't argue them. Gunnar would make sure to have Taktuq keep an eye on him as well. He daren't ask Tauris, for in her current mood she'd look for something to shame him for or oust him for. And that was what bothered Gunnar the most that the girl had eaten of root that made her bitter. That was not how a leader could act. He was extremely disappointed.

Gunnar didn't know the whole story, but he still would have probably been a voice of neutrality if he had. Neither one were in the right, not really. Had one of them seen it first and hadn't caught it, it wasn't the second's problem that they took it, but whoever had caught it should have also checked to make sure no one was around. he'd chalk it all up to hunger, desperation and being alone.

Gunnar nodded his head. I am alpha yes. But we use more familial titles. Like father, mother etc, but in a different language. The language of the original founder of Kvarseim, Sanja and my father's language.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by - by Gunnar - June 05, 2023, 06:48 AM