Northstar Vale all is full of love
4 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
if there was magic in the valley, there was magic in the girl.

maybe she would have been magical elsewhere—but the setting only served to set those sparks flying.

majestic peaks, rising like the parapets of palaces, a ring around an ever-changing sky.

quiet streams and gently whispering woods; flowers in full bloom.

wolves as beautiful and noble as their home.

ember was now a sprightly, sooty lass of two moons. her upbringing had been both typical and unusual, and she'd loved every moment of it.

today, she watched the lily pads, floating serenely near the lotus spring.

every so often, a frog—

PLOP!

—leapt atop one of the verdant ovals, teetering precariously and sloshing water about before it found its balance.

she was rapt.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
After A patrol as always Reyson found himself near the water that lay nestled in teh pack lands. IT was a good drink and sometimes if it was hot enough, and his body ached enough after a run. He'd swim. But today he stopped as one of the pups, that didn't belong to the leaders stood near his stomping grounds.

He didn't say much, simply observed. He did chuff to let her know he was near, but he was fearful of how she may take him. Given Antigone's reaction to him and he had been much older than this little girl he wasn't sure what to expect.

Conscious of his face. He kept it in the shadows a bit. You could still see it, but not as much as if he'd let it right in the sun.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
4 Posts
Ooc — mercury
whoof.

she spun, her attention broken, and she searched for the source of the sound in her periphery. wolfish, yes. familiar? yes.

yes. . .

hi, she called out, finally finding the auburn wolf nearby. her nostrils were wide and flared; he smelled like her. like all of them.

friend.

hi! ember repeated, and her tail began to wag. she waltzed toward him, eager to make his acquaintance.

frog forgotten. for now.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
She was quick to move and seek him out. Were he still among the warriors he'd have sent her to learn scouting. But she was too little and he was not there.

Hello. quiet answer. Not dsring to move as she came nearer. He didn't wish to scare her. What was her name though?

She belonged to the quiet he wolf didn't she?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.