Two Eyes Cenote [ap] why the laws wanna take us under?
Sapphique
Beryl
114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
quick dance thread for @Raiyuk & @Seal? ill take one or both of uuu <33

the music! the food! the pulsations!
chani had danced until her paws ached — then she had eaten more, drunk more, always dazzled.
sapphique was wonderful but the excitement of this place tempered by the safety she felt having tousaint and suzu so close —!
she frisked close to the others now. "t'ere is more to come, can you believe it!"
Brecheliant
Family
304 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Seal danced with @Raiyuk until dancefloor magic brought her over to Chani’s group. Drunk and amorous, she threw her arms around the golden girl. “I cannae!” Then, Seal did a spin. “I never want it tae end!”
Moontide
Adolescent
194 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He felt very strange! It wasn't a bad feeling. As he was deciding whether or not he liked it, Seal swung the two of them towards a group of others and abruptly the boy was not happy; he felt suddenly stiff and awkward, but played it off with a small laugh while eyes darted between faces.

Thankfully Seal was gregarious enough to draw focus.
Sapphique
Beryl
114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
thanks for joining!! <3

"nor i!" she giggled, spinning in a circle with seal. her eyes lit onto raiyuk, who was silent and sort of brooding. "you be from moontide, oui?" chani asked, pitching her voice toward him. "what do you be t'inkin' of all dis? pretty nice!"
she winked at seal and grinned toward raiyuk.
Brecheliant
Family
304 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Seal danced and spun a few steps with Chani!

Then, as she began to strike up a conversation with Raiyuk, the young Moonsperian peeled away to the side. She busted a few moves to the beat of the music, but kept her eyes on Raiyuk, curious what he would say.

[Image: ac8b2dba8a1c6b50f89b41172b9bcbbc.gif]

This will be my last post with Seal, feel free to continue!
Moontide
Adolescent
194 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The girls were dancing together! They tried to draw Raiyuk in to it too, and he swayed a little bit, which appeased them enough so their focus was on one-another instead. Seal was as charming as ever, but it wasn't Seal who earned the interest of Chani now — and the girl asked after his home.

It is very -- busy here, he answered sheepishly.

I did not expect so many people, and from so many places. It is nice, yes! He had to shout a little bit over the many other sounds; from laughter and conversation to music, and odd sounds intermixed with that from darker corners of the palace.

What about you? He was friendly enough towards this other girl, but kept sparing glances at Seal in case she wanted to take over the conversation (hopeful she might, actually).
Sapphique
Beryl
114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
ope i dropped the ball on this! we can wrap up or keep going! <3

"sapphique be busy, but not like dis!" chani shouted, interested in the sound of the boy's voice. giggling, she spun in imitation of seal and then came back toward the sea-boy.
"you are from beside de ocean as well," chani said next, now focusing her oxide eyes upon him. "have you swam out into de dark part of it?"
her tone was lit with playful challenge.