Ocean's Breath Plateau and he burns through diversions like a meteor
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
544 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
The panther was pleased to see Heph looking well. His tail wagged in greeting, and he introduced his shadow girl with a simple, "Sulukinak," when Heph addressed her.

He stepped forward and touched his nose briefly to the ground in a show of respect. "I greet you, Heph," he said in the way of the sunshine people, even knowing that Heph was not born to them. "I am doing well — healing, as I hear you are, too."

He searched her for wounds, although he tried to be discreet about it.

"How are you? How fares Moontide?" he asked her. "I did not bring much with me today — just meat for the lodge of Chakliux. But tell me what you have need of, and next time, I will come bearing gifts."

He smiled at her, weary but earnest.
Messages In This Thread
and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - January 31, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - February 04, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 10, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - February 11, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 17, 2024, 02:58 PM