Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
@Riot, @Rowdy and @Ruckus were a week old. They were still small, yet they fed well. No matter how weary she felt tending to them, Raider was glad every time they fussed or squirmed around the den. It meant they were strong.

Her forays outdoors were as brief as they were infrequent, though Raider lingered in the fresh air a little longer today, knowing the boys were safe in @Riley’s care. She tipped her face toward the sun, drinking in the scents on the muggy May breeze.

One of them belonged to @Goldeneye, the recruit she had yet to meet formally. Licking her chops, Raider decided to seize her chance to call for him. After sending up a short howl, she roamed a little further away from the whelping den.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Dragonspine
NPC
11 Posts
Ooc — Orion
Away
The days flew by, and Goldeneye settled in nicely to life upon the mountain. He was no stranger to the scents that lingered around Riley and the small family's den, but had kept a wide berth for now, not wanting to invade their privacy. Nevertheless, he made himself useful as best he could; with new mouths to feed the alphas would need all the help they could get.

A rabbit hung limply from his jaws, ears pricking as a howl pierced the air. Someone called for him - not Riley nor Dagur. This must be the last member of Dragonspine he was yet to meet.

Surprise graced his features as he set of in the direction of the call and it wasn't long before her stormy figure came into view. He let out a muffled chuff as he deposited the rodent nearby. "You must be Riley's mate? I uh, brought this for you and the children - a house warming gift." Tail waving, he wondered what she needed.
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
A wolf with striking markings appeared in the distance, approaching at a steady clip. Raider’s eyes flitted to the rabbit in his mouth, her lips curling in approval as he came closer. Redtail Rise aside, she knew they’d made the right decision coming back east. This made two very sound recruits in a matter of weeks, after such a long dry spell out in the hinterlands.

I am. I’m Raider, she replied to the newest member’s greeting, making a point to acknowledge, Thank you for the rabbit, it’ll be put to good use. She paused before adding, It’s Goldeneye, right? Tell me about yourself. Starting with: where are you from?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Dragonspine
Puppy
19 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
just a background cameo!

They woke, they ate, they experienced new things, and they slept. This was the round-the-clock cycle they had come to know since being thrust into the world, and they were Here For It. Ruckus was (unbeknownst to them) presently squirming their way toward the mouth of the den, though they were quickly swept back to safety by the loving paw of @Riley. Ah yes, something new: being disallowed something they wanted. Ruckus would have to think on this and decide if this was the first thing in this world that they disliked.