Reactivating your profile
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
@Goliath Rex (your inbox is full so I'm posting here to help you out) :)

You can't reply to our thread because Rex has fallen inactive, you'll have to reactivate his account before you can post anything. 

Click on Account, Manage Groups, and then request to join the Lone Wolves group. It may take up to 48 hrs or so, but a CM (Community Manager) should reactive him as LW for you soon. :) Hope this helped!
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Just gonna add in case there was some confusion as to why he fell inactive - he fell inactive automatically once he went two weeks without posting! Every character (except for pack leaders) have two weeks to post otherwise they will go inactive automatically
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Quick correction on leaders: they are demoted to regular members after one week of no posting. They're only removed after two weeks of posting (like everybody else). :)
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh yes i should have been more specific, sorry! LOL
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.