Stone Circle a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowly dipped her head when the male spoke of being alright. She had the feeling that his departure with his previous pack, or correction, with his previous life had not been as smooth. However, she was not going to ask about it the second time they met. She felt they needed to bond more for that. The alpha female would keep her eye on the three new wolves to see if they were settling in well with Easthollow members. If there would be a clash or a lack of participation she would need to do something about that.

But it seemed that the male was more than willing to participate as he let her know that he was willing to hunt. Valette instantly dipped her head in agreement. "You've got the right girl," she grinned. "I've been working on Tracker and Deerstalker masteries," she explained to the male. She was open to maybe get some new input from the other male. Maybe he had some other techniques for tracking and even Deerstalking. Unless the male wanted to learn himself, she could be a mentor. "What would you like to hunt today?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2018, 11:06 AM