The Sunspire rather than pictures, i prefer filled palettes, diaries, & times i was asleep
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
thanks for joining! small post tho

She has quieted, immeasurably;
insomnolence coaxes something tremulous and timid from the vessel of her; an unawares sort of vulnerability that has her mind listing o'er shifting and inscrutable shadows. When said chuff plumps at the down of her ears, lashes weigh heavy; argent eyes a mite dumb and drifting as they now alight upon a ... dappled kith, of some manner or other, yet does not trill back in the way she usually would. Staring;
it is only after a late lapse of mind, however, that the fée remembers what smokes her stomach to scarlet; what is not for her nor him and clumsily she grapples with the laden pheasent that has loosened from her moment of stupor.

Fearful she is not, of course; the littleness of her figure nonwithstanding. She does not quail when she finds the smile upon the mottled snout; and had her mouth not  been full of true feathers Andraste would, perhaps, have returned the unassuming gesture;
for now, though, she settles upon a greeting in the feathering of her thin, longish tail; mute, and eccentrically content.
Messages In This Thread