Stone Circle and I think it's gonna be a long long time
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette made her way to the border. She had found some tracks and with their dire need for prey she had to follow it. The howl had been heard but she needed to check where the tracks lead. The female was thinner than she had ever been, even after nursing four pups she had been fuller so Valette was especially keen on getting fat on her bones.

When the tracks went dead a their river Valette turned to answer the call, or see if Greyback had answered. When she saw that there wasn't any Greyback she trotted further and up to the two females. She realized she knew the stranger. It was Dawn. "Dawn!," she greeted and stopped before her next to Minnow. "Also looking for Sunny?" Minnow also had been looking for him. It was concerning since she thought Steph would be with Sunny, and if Sunny was missing.... She tried not to think of that...
Messages In This Thread
and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 11, 2019, 03:36 AM