Redsand Canyon that’ll teach you to be born
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe heard the charge before she saw the beast's form appear. With a cry, she shoved herself further backwards against the rock (not that she could physically get that much closer to it). Her eyes were wide and wild as she looked out in time to see the creature hurdle past. She didn't know what shape she expected to see at that point--her panic was too great. But in any event, she did not anticipate seeing a wolf, especially not one her own age.

At least, she thought he might be her age. She really didn't have much time to figure that out before he was suddenly gone. Eshe blinked owlishly at the space he had occupied last, her mind struggling to make sense of what she'd just seen. When it clicked, she was gripped with sudden concern. That had been a wolf! That guy had just fallen off the cliff!

With an anxious yelp of "Hey!", Eshe darted forward towards the edge of the precipice, fear clenching her insides over what she was about to look down and see. Would his body be broken and splattered across the ground below? Would he be dangling by his toes, gripping the cliffside for dear life TLK-style? I have no idea, so I'll just stop writing now.
Messages In This Thread
that’ll teach you to be born - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Eshe - November 30, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Stag - December 02, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Eshe - December 06, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Eshe - December 08, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Stag - December 12, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Eshe - December 14, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: that’ll teach you to be born - by Stag - January 01, 2020, 01:53 PM